? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Monday, October 20, 2008

invite

hey dr e if you are reading this id like to join the brothers blog pleez so if you could send me an invite or what ever that would b great thanx
peace out people

8 comments:

Dr. E said...

I believe I mentioned several hoops that must first be approached ever so gracefully, and then you must jump through those hoops with cat like reflexes.

For pointers I suggest you converse with your eldest brother. He may be able to steer you in the right monetary direction $$$. Hint, hint. Get it? Monetary? Like a hint towards a money bribe, only it’s exactly what I'm trying to say.

Dough! ....

Seacrest truly does have a limp wrist.

I hope I've been helpful like a family doctor only not as pricey and you don’t have to wait as long just to see him for two minutes in order for him to give you a prescription for antibiotics that don’t work.

Dr. E.

P.S. If this was no help at all, try asking your uncle D for even less help. Hopefully that won’t help you at all so the comment above will be of so much more help.

Dr. E said...

I need your email address so I can send you an invite, have Hunter post it in a comment on the brother's blog.

That way it will be discrete like and not made public. The invitation can only go to an email address.

Once you receive the invitation you must click on the link. It will direct you back to blogger.

I hope this was lots of help. I also hope Randy Jackson will use the word "dog" in a sentence for no reason.

Your one stop source for mounds of chocolaty e-help,

Dr. E.

Dan said...

Also, if you should get the urge to blog...Don't that stuff is dangersous!

Did you ever see the blog about the one guy that had his Chimmys cut off for posting the wrong stuff?

you can't trust anyone these days, especially englishmen named simon...only I secretly do love him a little...sorry Randy.

Dr. E said...

RE,

I'm feeling a little Randy, oh,
I mean I know who Randy is...

I thought Simon likes to do draw-rings.

Any-who, you are absolutely right about the whole blogging thing, it is very dangerous indeed, I believe that is why G has not attempted to join us. I think he is afraid of the chimmy thing.

Speaking of chimmys, I heard H.C. lost his after that last post with the use of SH.... this and SH... that.

I haven't heard that much swearing since back in '96 when I was in that Bosnian prison. Ahh, those where the good days. You can't get enough of that good old German dirty filthy swear word "Scheisse".

Just remember one thing RE:
If this was no help at all, try asking your uncle D for even less help. Hopefully that won’t help you at all so the comment above will be of so much more help.

Dr. E said...

RE,

Speaking as a whole for the Board of Trusties here at the Brother's Blog, we are very grateful for your thoughtful donation. I am pleased with the quantity and that fact that it dwarfs the amount given by your eldest brother.

The Board would also like to assure you that a position on the Chair awaits you should you decide to join.

I also wanted to let you know that I have personally confronted the board about your request and it is currently pending.

Keep the faith man.

I will let you know as soon as any new information arrives.

Your double dose of chocolaty e-help.

Dr. E.

Jana said...

hey R-
luvin the blog now man. it's eazy on da eyez bro. yo good job dawg.


oh and P.S.
Luv yoo too dawg. Peace out

MusWriter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rocketstarter said...

no and don't ever come back to this blog again!!!!