? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Thursday, October 9, 2008

the dentist

thanx for visiting reids blog!!!! well yesterday was a fun experience. mom checked me out at the front office during 6th hour and took me to the dentist. once we got there i had to just sit around for what seemed like hours until hunter finally got done. when they told me they were ready for me hunter called my mom and got a ride home. the first and collest thing that happened was when they were numbing my mouth they gave me 3 shots inside my mouth and then started drilling it was really loud and high-pitched in my ears then the doctor was on my second tooth and apparantly he didn't numb me enough because HOLY CRAP!!!!!! if youve ever felt a hole being drilled inside your mouth then you know what i've been through, pretty painful if ya ask me!!!!! so he gave me two more shots and then got back to work. the one thing that had me totally mezmorized was this cool little light that he had on the end of his spectacle looking things. ever time he would come back into the room from doing what ever it would be a cool new color e believe the colors were... sort of a turquiose, and a neon red, a really bright orange, and a dark green. it was totally NARLY!!!!! on my way walking home my friend was out with her little brothers playing in their front yard she wavedand told me to come over there (i was sorta thinkin she would laugh at me cuz i could barely talk right but...) OH YEAH, YOU GUESSED IT, I WAS RIGHT, SHE TOTALLY BUSTED UP LAUGHING WHEN I TRIED TO TALK TO HER, IT WAS NOT COOL!!!!!! MY FACE WAS NUMB TILL LIKE SEVEN O' CLOCK LAST NIGHT!!!!! anyways, im afraid i must once again leave you so you can get on with your fun, NON-numb lives and with that i bid you adeu.

8 comments:

Dr. E said...

Reid,
Yes I have had many painful trips to the dentist. I had a root canal once also, ouch. A root canal is where they drill out your tooth then screw some pins down in to the root of your tooth. After they have one of those pins in your tooth they yank it out with the root attached, but not just once, they do it over and over and over again. I just make it a point to floss and brush my teeth as often as possible now so I don’t have to go back.

rocketstarter said...

i agree with that method my friend

Anonymous said...

Oh my crap! That sounds awful. I have had them drill when my mouth was not numb enough but it didn't hurt too severely. HE kept giving me shots but I kept feeling a bit of pain. He just had to do the process with a not all the way numb tooth. I hate the dentist when I have cavities. You make me laugh!

Dr. E said...

Hey Reid,

Did they give you any Nitrous oxide, commonly known as "laughing gas, it is a chemical compound with the chemical formula N2O?

At room temperature, it’s a colorless non-flammable gas, with a pleasant, slightly sweet odor and taste. Some dentists will even mix a bubble gum flavor into it for added enjoyment.

Doctors/ dentists use it in surgery and dentistry for its anesthetic and analgesic effects. It’s known as "laughing gas" due to the euphoric effects of inhaling it, which usually causes a person to chuckle uncontrollably but overdoses can kill.

It is also used in racing as an oxidizer to increase the power output of gasoline powered engines and overdosing will kill your engine too.

Just a question.

No need to answer.

Later "mufriend".

P.S. Carey makes "me" laugh. Did she seriously write "O my crap"? Who says that? Don't tell me that doesn't make "you" laugh too Reid.

Melinda said...

Hey, I say "Oh my crap" too. Wow how would it be to have such a care-free life again. I wish I could even go to the dentist, it's so stinkin expensive!!! Count your blessings kid! Those pains are for beauty. Just kidding. You have no concept of what I'm talking about. Someday my son, someday.

Dr. E said...

Oh young Padawan,

Do not be fooled by these crazy females.

They seek to trick you with their fooleries in talk and what nots.

Draw upon the forces of intellect that I have bestowed upon your very mind with my smart talk, if you were.

Your aunts think that they can question your masterfulness with their "how comes" and sneaky "shoulda' wents".

You have been forewarned of the craftiness of these girly girls.

I say man, gird up your pants to your arm pits and have a go at nothingness.

"some or all of this may be complete and total lie".

Melinda said...

Wow uncle Aaron is bored!

Dr. E said...

Wow,

So is your aunt Mindy

'cause she read that hole thing and wasted the time reading my comment and another four minutes responding to my foolishness

Ca-Chou….

Gotcha Mindz,

Oh, and D I believe that is another for E.