Hey everyone thanx for visiting my blog!!!!! ok so i have spent the past week creating an awesome shoe design to send in to NIKE and it is totally sweet! BUT.... APPARENTLY NIKE DOESN'T ACCEPT DESIGNS FOR SHOES AND I REALLY WISHED SOMEONE WOULD HAVE TOLD ME THIS BEFORE I WASTED MY WHOLE WEEK ON SOMETHING UTTERLY POINTLESS!!!!! yeah you have to do something like get a permit of something from the government to do stuff like that and since i'm not even 18 i'm sure i can't get that permit... im very frustrated about that. but these shoes are flippin amazing and i hope i can get a pair before i do track in the s
pring.
pring.



2 comments:
"Utterly pointless" like two clowns juggling bowling pins?
"Utterly pointless" like a milk-cow that is un-milk-able (figure that one out), or "utterly pointless" like telling you that the only way you can get into the Brother's Blog is by an invitation to your email which I don't have?
its reido13@yahoo.com
Post a Comment